cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar Name Tags for Panelists

marketmybrand
Listener

If I've added in name tags for my panelists and have updated their name and description, but part of their name is showing up, not the description. How do I make sure both are shown in the webinar? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer

I've also seen this but have not investigated it.  Firstly I would ensure that the panalists are up to date with their Zoom version.  Secondly I would check with which device they are connected, and that they are connected with the Zoom App and not via the browser.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @marketmybrand

Are you talking about the Display Name? You changed the display name and added a desciption beyond just the name of the panelist? 

I believe that this function has a Character limit. I am not sure if it is 32 or 64 but I know that there is a limit to how many characters you can use. 

Have you thought about using Warmly for your description? It is a great partner of Zoom and I believe that you will really like the options that you have with it. 

Thanks, 
Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Brandon, I'm referring to the Name Tag in the branding section of the webinars. I put in the person's name and then under that there is a section to add a description. When I type in the description it showed up no problem under the persons name, but I was told by my colleague that when we were in the practice session that she couldn't see her full name or the description underneath. I'm listing their work title underneath their name so it's not a lot of characters. Thanks

DeniseLahat

I've also seen this but have not investigated it.  Firstly I would ensure that the panalists are up to date with their Zoom version.  Secondly I would check with which device they are connected, and that they are connected with the Zoom App and not via the browser.

Thank you! I'll just make sure they're using the up-to-date version of the app.

Appreciate your response