Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Non-registered Users Able to Join Webinar

We host a webinar that requires users to register with their email address. We do not require authentication because there are some attendees who do not have Zoom accounts. Twice in the past week we have had someone who was not registered on the webi...

Resolved! Zoom webinar attendee camera

In a recording of a webinar I recently attended, I saw that the cameras of some attendees were turned on and apparently were visible to the host throughout the meeting. How can I find out if my camera was on or off? I read somewhere that for attendee...

llama by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinaire organisation

Hello, I have a premium account and I have created a webinaire in Zoom for my organization. I would like that every time a participant register, it creates automatically an outlook invitation in its calendar. I know that Webex your competitors allows...

Registrations with missing tracking link

I routinely use tracking links when setting up a webinar each month, and I share only these tracking links to potential registrants. Yet each month (out of typically about 200 attendees) a small number - 1 to 3 each time - show no source link in the ...

Ouseman by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Webinar

Hi,What happens if I'm hosting a webinar, advancing slides (with no co-host), and I lose connectivity during the event? Does the webinar end for everyone? Thanks!

kcapone by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes