Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Event Register Not loading correctly

I have an Zoom Event so I changed my register setting to allow attendees to register via email w/o a zoom account. But the register mobile version is not loading correctly? It is dark. Any advice? I tried diff mobile phones etcWork great on desktop !...

13FF4A4A-119B-4019-BEA8-4CDB67578E7F.png

Polling in a webinar help

Hello-I am hosting a Vice Presidents meeting. We are looing at using polling with in our Zoom webinar. When using polling, is there a way to NOT share the poll results publicly in the live meeting? Can just the hosts get them and choose to share verb...

jbarbs by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Cancelations?

When you cancel a webinar, is there a way to direct registrations Zoom link to somekind of note reiterating event has been canceled. I see only a almost error page come up for registrations once an event has been canceled. thanks for any guidance.

Gugg by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Streaming webinars to Facebook

Hello everyone, I'm new to zoom and I need some help in streaming a zoom webinar to a Facebook group I manage. I have found a lot of information on how to stream a live zoom meeting on Facebook but not enough information for zoom webinar streaming. d...

Gud248 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes