Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! One day Zoom Webinar License

Hello, I have a webinar of up to 3,000 Attendees to host for just 1 day. Is there any possibility of signing up for a webinar add-on option for just that one day - that is, without paying the full month license cost? Kindly advice. Michael

Zoom randomly deleting meetings

Hello,Curious to see if anybody else faces this issue. Whenever I create a meeting with a randomly generated room, the moment somebody else accepts the outlook invite zoom deletes the meeting and I need to recover it from my trash can to put it back ...

akirtz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Two-Day Zoom Event

How do have a two-day event that is not a Series because thy start at different times. First day is a evening session, next day starts mid-morning. This is one event, like a two-day conference.

ccl by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Webinar Email Confirmation and the Logo

The selected company logo for an upcoming webinar looks fine on the registration page, but is oversized in the confirmation email. However, the logo in the confirmation email is way too large: I've looked through the support site and cannot find info...

Dr_LJ_0-1632144346024.png Dr_LJ_1-1632144427557.png
Dr_LJ by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Survey

I recently ran a webinar and created a survey using Zoom. I have just extracted the report to get the results and have seen that the results have been anonymised. This has not happened before as used quite a few times and always get the person's name...

ljhill by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Interpreter

Can I enable the interpreter feature on the basic €13.99/month PRO plan if I also purchase the webinar module? Thank you