Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

webinar - how it looks

we need a webinar that keeps the speaker large, YET attendees can ask questions live. Is this possible? what settings do i need?

dkmd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile Bug?

running an event on zoom and hearing from people that go to register that when they open a session on mobile there's no X to get out of the session information and back to the zoom main event page. Anyone have insight on this? Seems to work on some m...

Background noise cancellation

During my webinars I try to keep a low volume music when I speak but it does not work, I can only listen my voice or, when I stay in silence for a while, the music can be finally heard. This happens with all the mikes and both with desktop and mobile...

Francy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

"Host not Found" error

Hello, upon trying to create a webinar through OnZoom, I keep getting the "Host not Found" error. I can't figure out why this keeps happening. Has anyone else figured this out yet or know how to fix it? Thank you in advance!

Automatic Webinar Recording

Hello, New to Zoom Webinar here and I thought I was told during the demo process that zoom cloud recordings had the ability to automatically be sent to registrants and attendees. Is this true, and if so, how do I make sure this is set up? I had a tes...

In-Person Only Sessions on Zoom Events

We'd like to use Zoom Events for an upcoming hybrid conference (about 400 people). We will have three session types: virtual only, hybrid (streamed in-person), and in-person only. We can't figure out how to add information for the in-person only sess...

Webinar recording - wrong location and wrong option

I was running a Webinar with multiple people taking turns as Host. The Webinar was set to record both Gallery and Speaker modes to the Cloud. One person was the Host and when they left the Webinar, they hit the wrong button and accidentally ended the...

JakeM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes