cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Webinar Email Confirmation and the Logo

Dr_LJ
Listener

The selected company logo for an upcoming webinar looks fine on the registration page, but is oversized in the confirmation email. 

Dr_LJ_0-1632144346024.png

However, the logo in the confirmation email is way too large: 

Dr_LJ_1-1632144427557.png

I've looked through the support site and cannot find information on how to remove the logo image from ONLY the confirmation email. Is this an option? Or, is the best option to resize the image? If resizing the image is the only option, what is the optimal size so it appears correctly in all cases? 

My thanks,
Leigha
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Dr_LJ  ​​​​​​​Customizing webinar email settings KB article may assist you along the way to customizing this email. You can go to Account Management - Webinar Settings > Registrants Confirmation Email > View and edit the sizing of the image. However, this takes a bit of HTML. When editing, to see your changes you can 'Send me a preview email' to view the email before your next webinar! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Dr_LJ  ​​​​​​​Customizing webinar email settings KB article may assist you along the way to customizing this email. You can go to Account Management - Webinar Settings > Registrants Confirmation Email > View and edit the sizing of the image. However, this takes a bit of HTML. When editing, to see your changes you can 'Send me a preview email' to view the email before your next webinar! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Hi there,

Is the View and edit the sizing of the image option still available? I can't seem to find it. I'm trying to adjust the company logo's right edge flush to the banner's right edge on the registrants confirmation email. Thanks!

Dr_LJ
Listener

@RN - thank you!

My thanks,
Leigha

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

You're welcome @Dr_LJ! Glad I could help!

If this answered your question don't forget to Accept as Solution😄

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Hi Please can you tell me what the HTML is that you need to use to reduce the size of an image in the email to attendees and absentees? thanks 

Did you found a solution? I am having the same problem.

Hi RN, actually the logo looks fine on a mac but is massive on windows. Do you know if you can put code in so it is a reasonable size on both? thanks

TT2022
Listener

My logo has disappeared from my registrant's confirmation email.  Anyone know how to add it back?