Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

host_not_found error

I'm trying to set up a webinar and keep getting the error "host_not_found". Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I have a notification stating that our host status has been granted.

Where can I access recordings?

Hello I hosted an event yesterday evening on Zoom Events, with 8 sessions. All sessions should have been recorded separately, but they don't appear anywhere. I have checked the meeting setup and all the recording to the cloud features have been ticke...

Uploading CSV list of participants

Is there a way to upload a CSV file with Attendee Name and Email so that only attendees on this list can join the meeting or webinar? If so, which account do I have to have in order to do it?

Webminar Closed Session

Hi, I would like to have a closed session with the panelist in the webinar; the attendees should not hear any conversations in that closed session. Is there a way to do a breakout room, send attendees into the waiting room, or go back to the practice...

lexamar by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

webinar - mailadresse from all users

I have an export csv with all users of my webinar, but the row with mail is empty. Name start and leasing time everything is written at the csv.Hmmm.Can anybody explain me what the problem is?Where can I find all the mails from the users how have joi...

agenCI by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes