Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Q & A feature on the taskbar

I watched a Zoom webinar called 'Use Q & A, Raise Hand, and Chat in Zoom Webinars'. I do not see the Q & A function on my taskbar and I have not found a way to add it. (Very new to Zoom) Can someone assist me in that? I would rather that as an option...

Zoom Event Survey

I recently created an event (one-time Zoom event, not a webinar or meeting) for a large investor meeting and after I set it all up and we sent out the invites, my boss told me that we need to add a survey to it. I cannot find anywhere to add a survey...

Logos and branding not updating

Hi all - I hope someone can help me. I created a webinar that shows incorrect branding. I went to adjust the branding and update the logo to the correct one. When I sent myself a test message, the old, incorrect branding was still showing. I then cre...

karyzma by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit Notification gateway

How can I edit this notification gateway to read the name of my company?We are upgraded our account purposely to be able to sending reminders and notification after webinar registration from our company. Kindly advise

CD5_0-1644258373350.png
CD5 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Events Conference timings

Does anyone know what happens on a Zoom Events Conference when the session time slot ends? Does the session automatically end and move everyone back to the lobby or can you stay in the breakout room after the session has finished?Planning on uploadin...

bethjgw by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prohibiting Downloads of Cloud Recordings

My understanding is hosts can block access to recordings being downloaded by viewers. When I access Settings for recordings I don't see the option to prevent downloads. Does anyone know the reason why it is not available in my settings area? thanks.

Make prior (registration) webinar recurring

HELP-Urgent! We held a by-registration webinar today and have another session tomorrow. We advertised ONE link for both days, but somehow the recurring meeting setting did not work. We desperately need the people who registered for Day #1 to be able ...