Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Registration not working

We recently created a webinar zoom account and I am setting up the recurring webinar template, when I click to have the registration on it's not allowing me to do so. Can anyone help me with this? I need to be able to manually approve registrants to ...

Webinar Account Functions

Hi, I have A Zoom webinar that will be for up to 500 hundred users. I need when starting the webinar that only those people who have paid the subscription to the course be able to join the webinar. So, I need to know first:- Which license should I bu...

Resolved! Hiding the Host during a webinar

Hi!I am hosting a webinar with a group of panelists and would like to be hidden for most of the webinar. I can't find a way to hide myself. "Hide non-video participant" only affects my personal view and other panelists/attendees can still see my name...

fommnp by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Gallery View in Webinar

I want to host a Webinar with 2-3 Participants, and I want all participants to be seen and recorded the whole time, not just the person that is speaking at any given time. Is this possible? I can't find a setting to make that happen.

Webinar View Question

I am hosting a webinar and several people on my team will be on the webinar for introductions only, then will turn off their video. I assume that means that they will *not* show up in Gallery view for the participants? I also don't quite understand w...

Zoom clour storage and Dropbox

A seminar attendee has moved a cloud recording (stored in my zoom account) to her dropbox. When I try to delete the recording from my Zoom cloud storage, I get a message that the recording will be deleted from her drop box. Can the dropbox version be...

EM25 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Activity Host Report & Usage Reports

To the best of my knowledge the Activity Host Reports and Usage Reports do not contain locations for participants to meeting hosts. Is there any action being taken to report participant location summaries nationally/globally?