Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Not seeing or hearing some participants

For the last few months sometimes when I’m hosting a meeting on my pc, I can’t see new participants who join. But the other participants can see and hear them. So then I’ll log out and log back in and often then I can’t hear anyone. So then I’ll try ...

PrAnd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Participant does not have option to pin others

Hi. We have a participant who I will call David who attends our online classes via Zoom. He does not hear well and when we have QnA and another student is asking a question or sharing a story, David would like to be see that person better. I record a...

Squashed webcam image

I've recently switched to a new laptop. I've kept the webcam, so I can use it on the new device.The weird thing is that although I have copied the settings onto my new laptop, the image is compressed horizontally. What's even stranger is that the ima...

Zoom meetings

Hi All, I have just paid for a pro licence (as advised by zoom) when running a meeting, I don't want other people in the meeting to see each other or be able to talk to each other Every time I sent up a meeting they can always see

Resolved! Feature Request: grouping audio/video devices

I frequently switch my laptop between locations. In each location there may be a different audio/video device configuration. For example: headset + internal camera speaker from laptop's audio out + mic on camera + external video camera When I use mee...

gilntk by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom app locks up PC on Windows 11

On my newest 'souped up' PC, I haven't had any issues ... until I started making Zoom calls & meetings. Now ... it randomly freezes MY image, but allows the audio to continue. Then, it might miraculously restore itself for a little while, but inevita...

Resolved! Group HD (Full HD 1080p)

Hello,I want to use Group HD video (Full HD 1080p) for my meetings.If my internet connection works well, I am going to upgrade to the Business plan.Could you please diagnose if my internet condition works for the Group HD (Full HD 1080p) video meetin...