Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

call log

I had a zoom meeting - the call interrupted. I need to find out why that meeting interrupted. I want to see a call log on whether the caller / inviter of that meeting ended the call or if it was due to technical issues ? Where can I see this ?

zoom not connecting

I have been trying to join my weekly zoom meetings since Thursday and I am unable to join using my Mac. Can someone tell what might be wrong? I have tried all the suggestions in the community but to avail.

Mac SSO in newest build FAILs

I have an enterprise account and my employer. I'm on a Mac but the newest build of Zoom refuses to take me thru the SSO process to login. Previously at login, I clicked on the SSO button and it took me to the employers portal I signed in, and then th...

Possibility to create simple web apps

Hi, I have an issue in my daily operations at my workplace. Currently we are have more than 10 zoom account to gather around 10 divisions managed by us (IT Division), we are not shared the zoom account to the each user/division, because sometime in t...

Zoom VDI disconnect from AWS

Hello, We are looking at implementing the Zoom VDI system for our AWS environment. While We have successfully deployed it within our test environment following the instructions given, we have noticed one issue. When leaving for the night we quit AWS,...

swolfe by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can I have 200 participants on Zoom

Can I have 200 participants on Zoom A large meeting license—depending on the license— allows up to 500 or 1000 participants to attend a Zoom meeting. The owner or the admin of the account can add this feature for Licensed users, and it can be subscri...

Can I Lower the 40 minute meeting inactivity timer

We have an enterprise Zoom account with licensed users. Currently, our meeting's will time out after 40 minutes if only one person is present in the call. Is it possible to lower this limit? We have a use-case where we want a meeting to end after 5 m...

JMarkVP by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes