Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Polling

Is it possible to do Proxy Polling? So if a Proxy is voting on behalf of 10 persons how can they do that on zoom?

LG-24 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

slightly lagging

When i start video conference using zoom, it's always lagging for 2 seconds after running properly in 5-8 seconds, and it happens continuously and doesn't stop. I've tried deleting my cache, uninstall and reinstall, install the older version, restart...

Ibnu1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use Zoom to stream on Facebook

Use Zoom to stream on Facebook , I cannot streamingI have try the pravite and public on the review the website before out to live page, It's not go to live page. On the other hand, I have try to choose on my profile of the Facebook. I can streaming. ...

False participant identification

A picture of one person replaces the pictures of three or four people on the screen. So there are four Larries shown instead of Larry, John, Bill and Ted. How can I get the picture to match the person?

Farsta by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes