Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Meeting Link

Hello, Does the existing scheduled zoom meeting link still work after adding a Large Meeting Add-on to the account?We'll be having a big event that will require more than 300 participants, and our current zoom subscription can only cater up to 100 pa...

ALEI by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Se congela la imagen de los asistentes a mi reunión

Hola. Agradezco me puedan decir cómo hago para que durante una reunión la imagen de los asistentes no se quede congelada, el audio continua normal. Yo soy el anfitrión pero solo sucede en mi computador, los otros asistentes pueden ver la imagen sin i...

rcampaz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

recording

I am not able to access to the recording on cloud at the moment. Possibly, this is because I used up the data limit, I guess. When I tried to click the recording page, "You have not enabled the Cloud Recorder. (200)" comes out.I wonder how I can cope...

Hideaki by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sound

I was on a meeting and could hear them but they could not hear me when I unmuted and my volume is turned up

Migration

Hello,During Covid's first wave, my company embraced the Home office and we use Zoom in our daily workflow.They're currently migrating the domain and instead of migrating my account they created a new one, explaining that since the account I'm using ...

pre-registration

I set up a webinar as I've always done, pre-registering all participants so that the link can access the session right away.This time Zoom requires the registration of each participant and automatically approves, if the registration exists.Have there...

fsimoes by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes