Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Record of Zoom Ceremony

Hi there,I tried to record a Zoom Wedding Ceremony, and the file was not saved to my computer thereafter. I wonder if the Zoom Cloud has this file saved and can share it with me?

25 image shoutout

Hi, I want to record a Birthday greeting from 25 zoom attendees all in unison from one screen. Is it possible to audio/video record such a shoutout? Can the default setting that the persons image talking is enlarged be switched off so that all 25 ima...

Webinar registration glitch

I am working with a non-profit and am getting reports from Zoom registration set up for an event.Almost 1/3 of the downloaded registration report is missing info from required fields. Am only getting name and email address. On top of that 16 of these...

Purchase Options

I want to purchase a business license as I need the ability to download the recorded transcript. I want to purchase only 1 license of the BUSINESS PLAN but it automatically adds the 10 licenses to the cost. Is there anyway to only purchase 1 license?

Meeting

HELP MEEEEE!I updated my macbook pro with monterrey and i can't use zoom my mac shuts down

Problem with second screen

Hi,One of my colleagues has problems with zoomapp when she uses a second screen. The video's of all participants doubles on the two screens. But nothing else doubles. So it is something in zoom.When she want to share something this is not possible.We...

Frie by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes