Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Local Recording Not Showing Under Recordings

I had two meetings that I selected the record option for and they aren't even appearing in my recordings tab for the local recordings. I think the convert failed after the meeting ended. There also isn't the double-click file to do a manual conversio...

I can't recall my recordings

Hello, I was the videographer also co-host on an important meeting, and was supposed to record my entire zoom screen based on my settings, which I did that several times so far. But after finishing the meeting (about 8 hours) Zoom did not give me opt...

New Expanded Emojis

I have the latest updated (5.8.6) I'm on a Mac and my settings are set appropriately according to the instructions. The expanded emojis do not appear. Thoughts? They did appear when they were first introduced but disappeared with the last two upgrade...

Computer restarting

Hello, I am sorry for bothering, I have a problem with my zoom account, every time I have a meeting, my computer restarts, at least two times, especially when I share my screen. My computer works properly when I don't use Zoom and it has a pretty goo...

Jane89 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Error

Hi, I bought a new ASUS Laptop X513EA model. I have installed Zoom in my laptop. Frequently i am facing audio issues only in zoom. Zoom is not able to detect any audio devices (Inbuild Mic& Speakers, Wired Headphone or Wireless Bluetooth Headset). Mo...

Naveenkumar_K_0-1638331063315.png