cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't recall my recordings

Alipablo
Listener

Hello, I was the videographer also co-host on an important meeting, and was supposed to record my entire zoom screen based on my settings, which I did that several times so far. But after finishing the meeting (about 8 hours) Zoom did not give me options to process and download video recordings.  So I asked the host to search and find the files, she found them but strangely I found out that the timing was exactly my timing (in terms of pauses on the file), BUT Zoom recorded the host's screen, not mine.  

My question is how can I find and recall my video recordings from that session with my screen settings?

Thanks a lot,

Ali

1 REPLY 1

agamemnondavid
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi @Alipablo!

If you are the co-host of a meeting, the recording (especially, if the meeting was recorded on the Cloud) only the host would have the ability to view the Cloud Recordings through their account on the Zoom Web Portal. Although, if you did locally record the file (directly to your computer), provided that the host/alternative host has given privileges for you to do so, you should have it in the Zoom folder in your computer. You may freely ask the host of the meeting to send you the Cloud Recording Link of the Meeting and allow you to download it so you'd be able to have access to it from your device.

For more information on how to do this, feel free to check this support document: Managing and Sharing Cloud Recordings

Additionally, if the host was the one who was sharing their screen during the session - this would be probably be the reason as to why their screen was recording instead of yours.

I do hope this helps!