Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Two Screens

When using the 2 monitors option it is possible to highlight only 2 users on the second monitor. Whenever I try it only lets me put one. If this is not possible, it is possible to put the speaker or the person speaking to alternate between the person...

Disclaimer for participants

Hi All I understand you can set a disclaimer for users who create or attend meetings under an umbrella zoom account but I am looking for a feature that allows a meeting to be set up so that each participant has to agree to a disclaimer or terms and c...

Recordings

I did not receive my normal email telling me my recording was complete, with a link and was available for review. Was it not sent today or do I need to investigate my email provider?

Recordings lost

Hello My yearly subscription ended right before a meeting that I recorded and when I paid for a new subscription the recorded meeting was not there. Is there anyway to get that recorded meeting back?

how to retrieve a recorded meeting

I have a paid account and a free account. In my most recent zoom interview, I marked it to be recorded but inadvertently used my free account instead of my paid account. Can I still retrieve this recording?

Issues with notification with contact

I have a contact that I set to notify me when available, however when I am notified, it shows them offline, does this mean that they have blocked me? I don't have this issue with any of my other contacts.

ks26 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Panellist unable to login in

I have a question. Recently a zoom webinar we ran had 2 speakers based in China. Who refused to use the zoom links but wanted to access the webinar using the meeting ID and passcode. 2 days prior to the meeting colleagues in China ‘tested’ the logins...

Authenticated User

Hi all, None of the participants invited to my zoom meeting can get in without being an authenticated user? How can I change this setting?Thank you!

Lwyzz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes