Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

switching owner and license

Help We have a Pro account, and have been using a recurring meeting every day for about 1 hour for the past several months. We switched the owner email and then the license to the new owner's email yesterday and the regular recurring meeting capped a...

rpmauer by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

indexing recorded zoom sessions

Hello folks, I am new to Zoom and wondering how do i index the recorded session? Like my recent sessions were 9 hours long with 5 chapters and my training audience is looking for recorded session broken into training chapters. Can you please help? Re...

Activity Log

Will the email address change in the activity log after the email address has been changed?

yoshua by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My camera is is showing a blank video

I purchased an external camera for my laptop since I am not really impressed with the quality of my built-in camera. When I plugged the new camera in and tried to join a meeting in Zoom, it only showed a blank video/image. I tried to check if the sam...

RSio by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Background behind all participants

Hello everyone,we make live streaming discussion board for ppl, where is 2-4 speakers and all other ppl is muted and only watching. Sure, we know how to change personal background behind every speakers but question is if there a way change this black...

Vintio by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Video pixelated using Chromebox or chromebook

Tried using my chromebox and chromebook for a zoom meeting this evening and was treated to horrible video quality using two different cameras. When I pulled out an older windows laptop and attached the same cameras, I had crystal clear video. Has any...