Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How can I record 1080p or higher?

I just recently upgraded to pro. I would just like to know how I can record my zoom meetings at 1080p or even higher, if possible? It's hard to find a direct answer online. Please help.

dchapsk by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Logins for one account

I have an organization using one zoom account for meetings but I have multiple users signing into the one account. Because there are many different devices and locations, a two factor code is sent to the organization's email which the multiple users ...

Resolved! What happened to Slide Control?

Just yesterday, I was experimenting with the new Slide Control feature that came out with version 5.8.3, and now it is gone! It has reverted back to Remote Control. The Slide Control help page is visible in Google search results, but it appears to ha...

JRB by Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording shared screen on mac limited to 720p

Hi everyone. I have a pro plan, and used to be recording meetings using my old windows surface pro 7. This computer was terrible and I upgraded to a macbook pro 14 (2021). The macbook is way better, except that when recording my zoom meetings, it's a...

Showing up to 200 partecipants in a single view??

I need to set up a ledwall and the general manager of my company want to see all the 200 remote partecipants at a company meeting SIMULTANEOUSLY on a single view so no paging, but one single gallery with up to 200 partecipants. Does someone have a su...

Registration Details Not Showing

I recently scheduled a meeting requiring registration. I sent out the message and began receiving registrations (I was able to go in and access the information at the bottom of the meeting set-up page. Now when I go in, nothing will load at the botto...

Lost the ability to input letters into the join bar

Hi everyone,I just lost the ability to type letters into the join meeting space. I am using zoom for chromebook PWA. I restarted my computer. I installed and uninstalled the app. I don't know what else to try.Thank you

What computer features help the use of Zoom?

My wife needs a new computer. We spend an enormous amount of time using Zoom for meetings, gathering, and teaching. Are there any specific features I should add to this new computer that will allow for a greater experience with Zoom, like graphics ca...

Annoying bug

Just tonight an annoying bug reared its ugly head as I chaired a zoom meeting. when I click the three dots next to a meeting participant's picture to unmute them zoom turns full screen on and off instead. The simple act of unmuting someone has become...