Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

the verification code

I don't remember my email password so I can't log in to my email to see the verification code. My old email : ***********I want to receive the code to my other email : *********** .

Puedo recuperar grabaciones

Zoom me ha bajado de plan de pago a básico por no pagar a tiempo. Es posible que pueda recuperar mis grabaciones anteriores pagando la factura vencida y volviendo a suscribirme?

Zoom Reverting

I've used Zoom for years. Our organization just assigned me a new laptop. I installed the newest version of Zoom, but literally ever day I am forced to uninstall and reinstall the newest version, because my computer reverts back to the old version of...

Video not coming on.

With paired meeting, second time not being able to get video working but others OK. My side says I should ask participant to enable. Message his side is that host has blocked video.

recordings freeze lately, why?

Hi, lately recordings freeze nearly every time I teach and record a class and I have to restart. Initially zoom popped up saying my camera needed updating, I have never found that message again. I have updated via the program rather than the applicat...

AstridG by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trimming cursor has gone mad

Hi, we have forever trimmed recordings to tidy up classes at the beginning and end. Lately when trimming the cursor seems to glue to the trim selection feature and I cannot seem to stop at the right section to confirm the trimming spot. It is super f...

AstridG by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using an audio interface and Ipad

Hello! I am using an audio interface connected to my Ipad. I use two audio sources. Using the standard camara app to shoot a video, both audio channels are recorded perfectly.Now i want to use both audio channels in a zoom call. Sadly here only the f...

PMilz by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing part of screen

I want to give a Zoom presentation with PowerPoint. I have a single computer monitor on which I would like to display the slides along with the notes, but I would like to share just the portion of the screen containing the slides. Is there a way that...