Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New! Zoom AI Companion

Save time and enhance team collaboration across the Zoom platform with your new smart assistant now included with eligible paid Zoom user accounts.

Poll
Have you checked out the new Zoom AI Companion?

Learn how to leverage Zoom and AI to create an efficient and flexible work environment

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting security - best settings

I'm having a meeting where I'm inviting about 25 people, but encouraging those people to forward the invitation to friends of theirs who might be interested. If I'm lucky, I'll get 50 people to the meeting. I'm encouraging people to let me know if th...

Zoom meeting disconnected

I hold a Manager position in a business cheap windows 10 key . I use to have daily meeting with my employees but meeting is auto disconnected after 30 minutes what is the reason.Its effects our business I need your help regarding this.

Passwords

Not sure where to put this, but have seen a similar post here. I got a message that my account was compromised. Not sure how since I have always had 2FA enabled, and all of my passwords for web pages are different, but like a good boy I changed my pa...

Zoom Pro Subsription

I was supposed to purchase a Zoom Pro for my company official requirement. However, I completed the purchase while i was logged in my personal login in zoom. How do i correct this? I need the Zoom pro as separate login for official meetings and not i...

Resolved! Save in-meeting chat on Android app

To Whom It May Concern: My name is Andrew Wissler. How do I save an in-meeting chat on your Android app, and how do I find and change the default folder for where it is saved? Also, how can I view the chat side-by-side with the meeting on your Androi...

Auto save chat

I have auto saved chat set in my zoom account (pro) but I can't find the chats anywhere. How can I find them? If it stopped working, does anyone know why? The settings are correct. Really need access to my chats from last week. Thanks!!

mpa1980 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosting

Hi,If I make someone a host, can I get off the call and start a new Zoom meeting in my usual link? Or will they be in that same link (I use my personal I.D. link)?

New alert message

We use zoom in the usual way and with a Tricaster (as a participant via a Polycom). I have never seen this alert before and cannot find away to disable it - the message may have two or three participants on that list. It pops up and is gone in about ...

zoom alert.jpg

Sharing Powerpoint and Seeing Attendees

Hello, When I give classes on Zoom, I would like to see the attendees while sharing my PowerPoint with them. Is that possible? Until now, when I start sharing my screen with the students, I cannot see them anymore. Thank you for the info!