Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

approved registrations are not showing up

I've set up a test webinar and successfully registered two test users. One with a Comcast email address and one with a Gmail address. Both were automatically approved. The link to add the webinar to my Google calendar worked. However, the registratio...

rcase by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Panelist is unable to view Attendee List

I have a Panelist when logged into a Webinar, who can see the number # of Attendees joined but unable to view who is logged (no names are listed) and unable to chat to handle that portion of the meeting. She did log in as a Panelist (sent from Host) ...

PC_SNSB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurrent webinar but at different times

Hi We intend to schedule a (recurrent ?) webinar for which people should register. We invite persons worldwide but for different time zones reasons, we plan a first session on day 1 at time xx, a second session on day 2 at time yy and a third session...

EricB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume goes down by itself

After updating my Zoom to Windos Version: 5.11.1 (6602) and using the English-Spanish intepretation channel to speak (to interpret in a meeting), my sound volume drops gradually to the point of even being almost muted. My interpreter colleagues were ...

spinon by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio problem during a Zoom webinar

I have a question about the audio during a webinar: some members have noise and difficulty hearing during the webinar, even though the audio during the Zoom meeting is fine. When other members are speaking, there is no noise, so it is not a problem o...

survey

Failed to set survey link in follow-up email. Is it possible to send the Zoom survey URL again? Should I use a third party?

Multiple webinar presenters

Hi All, I'm New to Zoom Webinars. I have worked out most things but having trouble with this particular query I am planning a Power Point Webinar for the Executive and I need some community expertise We are having three presenters and one panelist. A...