Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Stange limitations to Branding Section

1) Unable to view speakers section of a registration form in mobile view?! How come?! )) Due to what strange logic? That should be an easy fix. 2) Digging further: Shouldn't speaker section go after the description and before the registration fields?...

Creating a ticket

Hello: I am working to create the ticketing for a zoom event. The tickets will be free, but when I go into the ticket area and go to add ticket there is no option for a free ticket, and it will not let me create any ticket. I have been on the chat wi...

SJK1955 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Zoom For Hybrid Event Registration

Let's face it -- hybrid events are here to stay  and I am on a fast learning curve to seamlessly blend virtual and in-person event experiences, from registration, ticketing and attendee emails, to day-of-show and post-show. Currently, I am explorin...