Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

go to a Facebook group live

I am desperate. I want to go to a Facebook group live. Regardless of which group you try, it will be displayed here. It works on my profile. Does somebody has any idea? (#200) The subject does not have permission to create live video in this group

Change owner

I have to schedule some webinars for an organization but they don't want me to be the host.Once all the webinars have created, I will copy the link to the webinars in an automatic confirmation e-mail the participants receive after they subscribed to ...

Anne4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Webinar invitation with automatic calendar invite

How can the webinar registration confirmation email contain a calendar invite so that it automatically goes into the registrants calendar without clicking having to click the link. When I get meetings or Teams invites it shows up in calendars but the...

DavidW by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Messaging webinar registrants

I want to send a cancellation message to all registered on the webinar. Support sends me to zoom events but I can't see my webinar there. Is there another way of doing this? txs

One time large event - one time payment?

Hi there, I plan on having a one time event for a week-end. I expect between 700-1000 attendees. I think Zoom Webinar would be the winning option. But is there any possibility to pay for a one time event only? Or for a month? I mean not a recurring p...

Screens gets cut off 4:3 instead of 16:9

I'm using the Vaddio AV Bridge MatrixMix to stream different camera's in my auditorium in combination with Zoom Webinars. The video and Powerpoints all are presented perfectly on the screens and ledwall (16:9). In the Zoom meeting or Webinar, we see ...

Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now