Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio Problems

For several years we have been using Zoom webinar to livestream our church meetings - very successfully. The video and audio quality have been consistently good.Recently we have been noticing a bit of crackling/static in the broadcast. We have tried ...

Webinar

Hello...If i purchase a webinar functionality today (1 month) will I have access for 30 days from today or is it prorated by the calendar month?

gravações

Pela segunda vez, solicito uma solução. Agora vocês a toda hora sinalizam que preciso comprar espaço para vídeo.. Isso está extremamente DESAGRADÁVEL. Para eu saber se quero ou não comprar mais acesso, preciso que os arquivos estejam adequados ao meu...

help customizing email

Hi, I've been customizing the registration confirmation email template, but there are a few things I can't seem to get working. the first part of the email seems to be indentedwould like to move the speaker title, comments, etc to the side of the spe...

shreyas by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

''Error 300, cannot edit webinar''

Hi, I have a problem with a user if he wants to edit a zoom meeting in Outlook, it says ''Error 300, cannot edit webinar''. version of ZOOM and outlook is up to date. does anyone know how to fix? Thanks.

Marko54 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes