Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! No Zapier?

I host free webinars and was hoping that Zoom Events was going to be a good upgrade, but it has been super challenging.While there are shortcomings, not being able to have an easy registration process primarily, this could all be solved if Zoom Event...

tildenm by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

usar un microfono externo en una reunion del zoom

Hola, al compartir una reunion de zoom en un proyector donde hay asistentes presenciales y online, y al mismo tiempo usando un microfono externo que no sea del PC o del mobil , se oye eco y para los que estan online no ayen nada o se oye muy flojo. ¿...

cccb by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing the currency on a registration page

HI everyone....I have attached a screenshot of my problems- I need my currency to be in New Zealand $ not the pre-populated 5 choices that are not NZ$. How can I change the pre-populated list - is this a zoom thing or is it a PayPal thing?Help 

Enable chat in a webinar after it's created

Hi! I created a scheduled webinar but didn't enable chat. I turned on the chat. But in the created webinar, there is no chat in the settings. How to add it to an already created webinar? I can't recreate the webinar, because There are already many re...

stavr by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Interpreter and Translate

Hello everyone,Thank you in advance for your help.For a private event, I will have in person a person who speaks in English and a person who speaks in Chinese.These people will be seen in a webinar, I will have an interpreter to translate English to ...

LGO by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Email address that shows up as "From"

Hello! Can anyone tell me how to change the "From" email address? I don't even know how this name ended up attached to our account - they are not a part of our company. The right name/email address is entered everywhere I can see in our account and y...

Share a .mp4 video during a webinar

hi, Before I could share a jingle (short .mp4 Video with sound) at beginning of my webinars .I can no more. Why?Before last Zoom release (timing: new Zoom icon apearance) there was a button "share sound" on "advance" parameters to be selected that ex...

AL58 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes