Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recovering Webinar reports

Hi and thanks for taking my question. I neglected to download last weeks webinar reports. After the meeting I downloaded all recording files and them deleted them from Zoom. I just recovered the recordings and was hoping that the reports would be the...

Zoom Events sponsor tab

The recent update has removed the sponsor tab and replaced it with exhibitor and we've got some incredibly unhappy sponsors for an upcoming event because Sponsors are NOT exhibitors in all cases. Is there a way of changing the tab names manually so w...

Abby27 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording doesn't show me the speaker

HiLast night I did a meeting with recording on to be saved to my computer. The video doesn't show ME the speaker. (and teacher). I thought it had to do with "Hide Self View" but when I tested it today and turned off "Hide Self View" it still doesn't ...

Riaamp by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Panellist to Meet with Profiles

How do I add Panellist to a meeting with Profiles for each. And how do I direction when they come and interacte with participates. I've watched several videos and just don't get it. I'm currently, using the basic. What would you suggest in order to a...

Music Transmission not working

I have been using Zoom to transmit Video Audio and Music for a couple of Years. A few days ago during my live music transmission, the live piano Music became inaudible to the listeners. Vocal voice from the mixer can be heard but piano and other perc...