Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom events exhibitor/zoom profile set up

Hi, I'm setting up our sponsor/exhibitor profiles for a conference in zoom events. We are not using the expo function, we will just have the profiles with all their info and downloadable docs etc. When setting up the profile there's an option to add ...

Abby27 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Participant boxes covering slides

Hi - when we record a Zoom session the participant boxes now cover the slides where they did not before. What view setting is needed in Zoom to make sure boxes do not cover the presentation slides? Thanks

tjbisson_0-1681913360441.png

Follow-up Absentees email

Hi there, I can't seem to find the answer to my question. On zoom Webinars I can plan to send a follow-up email up to 6 days after the Webinar to attendees and Absentees.How do you define Absentees? People who registered to the webinar and didn't att...

Webinar template description field

I'm trying to set up admin templates for webinars that my team runs regularly with our customers. Right now when we update a template, each team member has to update it manually. We'd love to use the admin templates feature. However, the description ...

Postponed webinar

Hi,I need to postpone my webinar but already have 160+ people registered. I see that I can edit the date and that if I click notify attendees they will receive a generic email about the change. Can I customize this email or is it best to send them a ...