Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Chat?

Zoom Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom chat and Microsoft teams messaging interop

Hello all, I understand m.io zoom integration is still in the works, does anyone know if there are any other means to achieve this two way messaging interop in the meantime? Thanks!

yung by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't open zoom via google sign

can't open zoom via google sign(you cannot into your zoom account using this method. contack your IT administrator for intructions.)

rurun by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Teaching Voice Lessons on Zoom

Hello out there fellow musicians.Does anyone have any advice about how to get a better sound quality for teaching music, voice specifically, on Zoom.I fixed some of the audio settings, but am not there yet. My student (and me too!) still cuts out abo...

micro

Ai có thể giúp tôi khắc phục sự cố âm thanh với zoom chỉ phát loa ngoài máy tính vẫn nghe bình thường, nhưng cắm tay nghe không nghe được âm thanh từ zoom. Âm thành khi cắm tai nghe vẫn phát ra loa máy tính. Tai nghe sử dụng để nghe âm thanh từ youtu...

Enquiry Zoom Password Login

I have an inquiry about the Zoom Desktop AppsWhen I click save password, why does the password info does not save after i log out?found out this later version having this issue, where else previously version does not have this issue. please advise on...

Quality of zoom group call- Particularly "Lagging" visuals.

I attended a web zoom meeting last night and found the quality of both my output (in a technical sense) and being able to see and hear others was extremely poor!! I have just sat in the exact same spot and did a test- next morning , and hey presto, p...

johnhb by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Chat Launches Cloud Storage Integrations with Box & SharePoint