cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom not responding

Chuck
Listener

When opening zoom app it states zoom then states not responding.  when I close zoom window  a window comes up and states reporting to Microsoft, when I close that window zoom will start.  I have uninstalled zoom and reinstalled and still no success.  Any ideas

3 REPLIES 3

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Chuck 

What version of Windows are you running - and is it up-to-date with Windows Updates?

If you are using an external USB webcam or microphone, can you try opening Zoom with those disconnected as a test?

Rupert

I am having a similar problem.  My computer is up to date and the webcam/microphone are integrated.  I sometimes  experience the failure to respond when asked to chose an audio option.  Sometimes I can join a meeting and can receive audio and briefly open my video. This is shortly replaced by an inverted image of a camera at which point I cannot  interact although I can hear the other participants.

Deanne
Listener

I am having the same problem and went through the same fixes you did.  I am all up to date and plenty of memory and using microsoft surface, can someone please help, I am now using skype to keep things going.