cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Customer Service

kfong

Who else has experienced terrible customer service from Zoom when renewing their subscription?

I requested and confirmed with customer service to remove a webinar license from our account well ahead of our renewal date.  I even offered to pay our renewal ahead of time to ensure that it was paid without the webinar license we were discontinuing.

To our surprise, we were auto-renewed, with the webinar license that we were told would be removed from our account.  Since then, I have opened tickets multiple times with customer support, trying to get this license removed and receive our entitled refund.  Zoom support has never responded to our tickets, instead transferring us between their renewal and billing teams.  I have had to call in directly to get any response and escalate our tickets, only to see them closed or transferred a week later.  

It is truly terrible to see this kind of customer service nowadays.  We are planning to cancel our subscription and discontinue any use of Zoom in the future.  I recommend anyone else who has issues with customer service to chime in.

0 REPLIES 0