cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting chats are no longer saved to my computer

ninjamokumoku

To whom it may concern,

My name is ninjamokumoku.  I have my paid Zoom account set to automatically save chat, and it always did until early August of this year. Last week I discovered that I'm no longer able to save any chat from any Zoom meeting I attend, whether I'm Zooming from my paid account or not. 

I recently discovered that some of my personal meeting chats have been saved in the Zoom cloud, but not all of my meeting chats. I need them all. 

Also, I am unable to download these chats and save them to my computer.  I don't need, or want, my chats saved to the cloud. I need them on my computer so that I can save a record of the students who are attending and participating in my classes. 

I brought this problem up in a Zoom meeting last week. Others in the meeting were able to save the chat (using the 3 dots at the top of the chat window), but I am not able to save the chat.

I have tried restarting my computer. I've tried deleting and redownloading the Zoom App. I'm still unable to save the chats to my computer.  

I am using a 2024 MacBook Air 13 with an M3 chip. It is running OS Sonoma 14.7. My device and System should not be the cause of the problem.
I'm using Zoom Version: 6.2.3 (40682)

I do not get any error codes. I don't get anything. I need the chats for my classes.

Please help me asap! 

0 REPLIES 0