cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Setup Phone - Voicemails Are Going Into Space

sherry65lynn
Newcomer
Newcomer

I just signed up a couple of weeks ago. My number was just ported over today. I'm a solopreneur, and I do not need an auto-receptionist. Right now, if you call my number, you get the attendant. You can press 0 and leave a message, but I'm not getting the messages. I had an ad hit today, and nobody could reach me. The bot was zero help, support says 24-48 hours. I need my phone to ring on my desktop and my phone at the same time; if I pick up, great; if not, it goes to voicemail.  If anyone can help so I don't keep missing calls, I'd greatly appreciate it.  I've gone into Admin, Auto Recep, and I can't do anything with the main number. I can't click on it. Grayed out!  Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi sherry65lynn,

the easiest fix is to change the auto receptionist to route to user and select your extension.

Eliot_2-1726245857727.png

for your calls to ring on both your dektop and cell phone, please see screen shot below.

Eliot_3-1726246199996.png

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

MrFrustrated-Zm
Newcomer
Newcomer

I ported my office number over to Zoom months ago. I've completely lost access to my own number. Everything is so complicated and nothing I try has worked. I am willing to pay for actual support, I just cannot get any. This is cost me my livelihood and has for months!

What Eliot told her to do did nothing. I am not receiving anything, VM message, calls, nothing. I just want my number back and all of the messages sent to me, then good-bye!