cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Phone lines-Order

rchilds
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have access to about 30 other peoples phone lines at work. So if one of my colleagues is on the phone, I can join their line. The issue I have is that within zoom, the phones are listed in completely random order. So when I am asked to join someone's call, I have to scroll through all of the lines to find the right person. 

Is there any way to re-arrange the order the lines are listed, or put them in alphabetical order?

3 REPLIES 3

ITOAdmin
Explorer
Explorer

I would like to know a bit more about your set up.  I would assume you are using monitoring within the Phone System Management to set this up?  Are you specifically asking about how they appear on a physical desk phone or Zoom Workplace client?  

I have zoom workplace, not a physical phone. My back office team set it up, but not sure if it is " Phone System Management" or not.

Without knowing how it is set up for you to join calls on the backend, I’m afraid I won’t be much help, as I’m still new to Zoom Phone and there are some features I might not be familiar with. However, if they have it set up for 'Monitoring' in 'Phone Management,' then the names should appear in alphabetical order by first name in the Workplace Client—at least that’s how it’s showing on my end when monitoring is set up and I have the option to 'Barge' in on calls.