Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Report Analytics

Hi guys, I wanted to know how do I get a report in zoom where it gives me the analytics of the participants. By analytics I mean how do I see the focus time, drop off rates etc during the webinar/meeting of the participants. This is something which i...

Satyan by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

one time webinar

Goodmorning users, I work with a client and she wants to organize a webinar, it's a one time thing. She has a pro account which doesn't support the webinars. So we need te buy a webinar add-on. You can do that in a subscription of month by month. Sin...

Bianc by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar +10.000

Hola a todos. Podrían indicarme cómo puedo aumentar a 25.000 mi público, ya tengo el paquete de 10.000, pero no encuentro la manera de aumentar a más. Sé que existe la opción de Zoom Events en la que podés ir aumentando, pero cómo accedo a eso? Cómo ...

Iván by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Voting During A Webinar

I will be conducting a webinar with 150-200 households and want to have a vote via a poll. In most cases, one household will have 2-3 people eligible to vote. Many, unfortunately, will be signing in from one computer. Is there a way to have all eligi...

HarryT by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes