cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with zoom

LStop614
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have had 2 problems with Zoom.  I belong 2 webinar groups where I get notification that I am signed up for the event from the group, but don't get the email from zoom so I can join the webinar.  I checked with both groups and they have my correct email address and no problems from others.  I checked here and was told it was a problem on my end without any recommendations on how to fix it.  So I deleted the zoom app and reinstalled it which has not fixed the problem.  By the way, I belong to other groups who use Zoom and don't have this problem.  Then today I tried to log into one of the webinars and could never join it.  In fact in the middle of trying to get into the meeting, Zoom decided it needed to update.  I did that then could never get into it.  Same thing this evening with another group I have been successful with for a long time until tonight I could not join from the Zoom email.  I reregistered for the program and still could not get in.  Solutions anyone?

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @LStop614.

It’s not clear if you mean you never get any email about the second webinar, or if you mean you do not get any reminders 1-day or 1-hour before. Zoom always sends an email regarding registration when registration is completed. The reminder emails are under the control of the Webinar Host/owner, and are only sent if enabled. 

As for not being able to join recording meetings or webinars – check with your host to see if a new link has been used. Recurring schedules are limited, typically to a maximum of 50 occurrences. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !