cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders in Team Chat on mobile app

SLane
Listener

I have set a few reminders on posts in Team Chat. I would like to review them and potentially mark one as Done that was set for a future date, however I'm not able to find them.

I found an article (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/9376659072397-Setting-a-message-reminder-in-Zoom-Team-Chat) that says the Reminders should appear under Team Chat > Starred but I don't see the option there - I only see channels that I have starred myself.

Where can I find them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @SLane 

First, please ensure that you have the latest update on your phone and the app. When on Team Chat, swipe the top list of icons (starred, folders, etc.) to the left. You should find Reminders there.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

S_K

Hi @SLane 

First, please ensure that you have the latest update on your phone and the app. When on Team Chat, swipe the top list of icons (starred, folders, etc.) to the left. You should find Reminders there.

SLane
Listener

Aha! There it is! Thank you : )

S_K

Hi @ijazkhan 

Thanks for sharing the full steps for finding these options on the mobile app. This will be helpful for others who may be searching for the same information! The original poster was able to find the Reminders already.

Cheers!

~S