Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Event with simultaneous breakout sessions

I will be running an event with 250 participants, this will be split into 4 separate sessions as time slotse.g 10:00-10:30 I will need room a) &room b) to run at the same time, 10:30 - 11:00 rooms a) &b) and for attendees to be able to choose which s...

RDI by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with webinar sign up

When I go to look for and purchase Webinar Add On I get this message:You are ineligible to receive this offer. Click here to return to your current plans. It sends me in a loop. I've had Webinar before, so I don't understand what I need to do now to ...

Acceder a una reunion

Buenas tardes yo me inscribí a una reunión Zoom, tengo el enlace, el id de la reunión y el código de acceso, pero por motivos de tiempo no pude ingresar. El tema que iban a tratar era interesante, y lo que yo quisiera es poder acceder a esa reunión g...

Missing two particpants voices

I downloaded a cloud recording of a Q&A I did. Audio of two of the questioners was silent on the recording but I could hear them on the call. Can this be fixed.? Should I be afraid to use zoom for events where I need to record? I've not had problems ...

чужая конференция

Очень мешают всплывающие окна в чате? Как от них избавится? мешает чат? как отключить на время чат? мешают некоторые слушатели? как их заблокировать? все это должно относится к участнику конференции в личном кабинете.

lb63 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes