Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! simultaneous meetings/webinars

I'm a licensed user with an Education account.I scheduled a webinar and I entered as alternative host a colleague.My colleague started by himself the webinar, he figured as host and things worked perfectly.At the same time I needed to start another w...

Selecting who shows up in a webinar

In a webinar, can I have panelists and select hosts show up and hide other hosts? And when I say hide, I mean no trace--no black box, name, profile photo. We need one or two cohosts to be behind the scenes, monitoring chat, q&a, etc. These people sho...

jnoppy by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! seminario web

puede entrar un invitado a un seminario web en modo oculto?que el resto de participantes no sepan que ha entrado?

FDL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upcoming webinars calendar widget embed

Hi! I have a few webinars scheduled, and I have a nice list of them in https://zoom.us/webinar/list#/upcoming. Is there a zoom widget that allows me to take that updated information to show on a website? So when one webinar is done or added, I don't ...

equser by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! On-Demand Webinar and recording link

After my on-demand webinar will a link be automatically sent to those who registered but did not attend? Or do I need to share the link with them myself?And will the attendees be auto-notified/sent the recording link as well or this is something that...

Trina_k by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Not receiving my 'send me a preview email'

Good afternoon - I need your assistance. I am setting up our next webinar and on the bottom of the page where I typically select SEND ME A PREVIEW EMAIL so that I can see the email that attendees will receive when they register - I am not receiving i...

CMB1991 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes