Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! ウェビナー事前登録をした時の返信メールの名前表示

ウェビナー事前登録をした時の返信メールの名前表示ですが、日本語の「名」しか表示されず「性」が表示されません。「名」と「性」が両方表示される方法または、ウェビナー登録時に「名」しか入力出来ないようにしたいです。

koji7 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange Q&A panelist issue

Posting to see if anyone is aware of an issue where panelist see no activity in the Q&A window and the above bar says "Connecting..."Occurred during a live webinar, only impacting one panelist. Any reports/fixes would be helpful. Thanks!

Zoom room to interpreters

Hello, I want to buy a Zoom license to teach classes and hold events and webinars.I would like to know if I can create rooms for interpreters to translate conferences and events in any Zoom plan/package. And how to do it. Thanks and regards,Ateliê Oj...

Usage report of Webinar is empty

Hi,This morning I've organised a webinar with 50 pax.After the webinar I'va visited de usage report but is empty, without any information.The system show me the total users (53) but impossible to now who was connected in this session.Any ideas to sol...

NDI Speaker out

Hi, The zoom meeting application gives an option to select an NDI audio source but the Zoom application speaker option does not provide an option to select an NDI source to output the zoom audio. is there any zoom app that can be used to do this?