Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Understanding Spotlight

We are working a webinar with two panelists. During the webinar, I'd only like the speaker to show on the screen. I believe this is done through spotlighting and in the recording of the webinar, this is how it is. However, during the webinar, both pa...

Hosting Back to Back Meeting and Webinar

Question: Why can't a meeting and webinar run simultaneously when an alternative host is assigned? Longer description: I am the admin for an organization account. One of our account owners scheduled a meeting that overlapped with a webinar. They assi...

afoley by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Global Event Regions

We're intending to offer a global Zoom event for our community that is paid. I see a list of accepted countries, but am wondering if there is a way to still offer to those outside the Zoom list of regions. It appears that making it a FREE event would...

Daniel69 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting or Webinar - help please

Hello, we need to host a remote meeting for up to 100 participants. We are unsure if we need a meeting or a webinar. We have to deliver a lot of important information that all participants must be able to see/hear. We may also have a guest speaker an...

Resolved! simultaneous meetings/webinars

I'm a licensed user with an Education account.I scheduled a webinar and I entered as alternative host a colleague.My colleague started by himself the webinar, he figured as host and things worked perfectly.At the same time I needed to start another w...