Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

manage paid attendees on a zoom call

We have a paid subscription membership that includes a weekly zoom coaching call and we need to see how we can only allow those that are members in the call. Does zoom verify email addresses when logging into a call that we can provide of just member...

Se cayo zoom y no me grabo la Reunión

El viernes 2/11 estábamos en Reunión Webinar desde las 12 del mediodía y se cayo zoom un minuto, cuando volvió seguía grabando.Cuando voy a descargar la grabación me doy cuenta que solo grabo los 10minutos antes de que sucediera el corte. Que puedo h...

Change email template for absentee email

We have an account that allows up to 500 people per webinar but the text in our follow up absentee email says : "Our webinars do have only a maximum capacity of 100" and this is not in an editable field. How do I change this ? Thanks Sam

Email notificatons

I once had a paid account to use with a not-for-profit association during the covid-19 lock down so we could have our meetings done by video. Now we can meet in person so that account is no longer needed and cancelled the paid subscription. In the pa...

Webinar URL Issue

Hi, We're using Zoom Webinar with registration in our organisation and the meeting link we are provided with is in the format "zoom.us/w/". Our Teams Room system only recognises URL's with the format "zoom.us/j/". When changing the w to a j it works ...

andrew9 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes