Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Paid Ticket Type Unavailable

Good Evening,I have a Zoom Events license, and I'm trying to setup an event with both free and paid ticket types.However, during the setup process, in the Basic Information page, I'm only seeing the "free ticket type" option. The paid ticket type app...

Color problems

I'm lecturing on color with a Macbook, but ZOOM distorts the colors of the presentation a lot, making them whitish. I used to read normal colors from a PC. But on Mac it's a problem. Who knows the reason?

Nacala by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MISSING RECORDING ON WEBINAR

Hi guys, I am reaching out to you to check if there's any solution for me - I feel quite hopeless because the technical team seems cannot solve this. The time is ticking because my pending cancellation ends on the 13th of January.Here's my problem:- ...

Events Expo Booths--sales

Hi,Does anyone have experience selling in zoom expo booths? My sponsors are e.g. publishers and artists and would like to take orders and payments while in their booth. How would the customer have access to any payment method, or an outside link? Wou...

Lis by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

registrazione

Effettuando la registrazione di una riunione , i filmati mostrati in condivisione sono visti bene ma in registrazione si rivedono a scatti . PC Windows 10 aggiornato , collegamento su fibra, registrazione su disco locale. Qualcuno ha una spiegazione ...

sasacec by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes