cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST TECH SUPPORT I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED

bmastel
Listener

2 Weeks ago a chat agent FORCED me to upgrade my accounts to Zoom Business costing my company over $2000 more than our current plan so I could be allowed to add a 20th user to our Zoom Pro.  She said not to worry about the inaccurate amount displayed in ERROR and now my renewal is over $4300 instead of $1992.  I have called, chatted and asked my REP for help and my ticket goes unresolved.  What avenue do I have to actually get a HUMAN with some power to resolve my issue?

2 REPLIES 2

CRZ18
Listener

Oh my goodness, my sympathies. I am having horrible issues with tech support too. I literally just spent almost 2 hours in several chats and not one issue has been resolved. Zoom tech support was never robust, but at least they seemed to care and I think they were not offshore. Now, you are sent around in circles with bots or if you get a person, they are defiantly ignorant of their own products and services. I've been using ZOOM for over 4 years and I'm tempted to try Webex. (The ZOOM client is so buggy, I gave up and just log in online from my browser, and that has all kinds of issues too now cropping up.) 

Namrac
Observer

I'm in the same boat they are the worst I won't go into it other than it takes persistence to get through to them and you still can't get things corrected I truly believe its a language problem.