cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST TECH SUPPORT I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED

bmastel
Listener

2 Weeks ago a chat agent FORCED me to upgrade my accounts to Zoom Business costing my company over $2000 more than our current plan so I could be allowed to add a 20th user to our Zoom Pro.  She said not to worry about the inaccurate amount displayed in ERROR and now my renewal is over $4300 instead of $1992.  I have called, chatted and asked my REP for help and my ticket goes unresolved.  What avenue do I have to actually get a HUMAN with some power to resolve my issue?

1 REPLY 1

CRZ18
Listener

Oh my goodness, my sympathies. I am having horrible issues with tech support too. I literally just spent almost 2 hours in several chats and not one issue has been resolved. Zoom tech support was never robust, but at least they seemed to care and I think they were not offshore. Now, you are sent around in circles with bots or if you get a person, they are defiantly ignorant of their own products and services. I've been using ZOOM for over 4 years and I'm tempted to try Webex. (The ZOOM client is so buggy, I gave up and just log in online from my browser, and that has all kinds of issues too now cropping up.)