cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

ISSUE ZOOM PRO PAID NOT ACTIVATED

LAURADW
Listener

Hello 

we have paid for the pro version but our account is still basic when we paid for the annual plan. How can we sort this out please?

Thanks 

Laura

14 REPLIES 14

Vinnie
Community Champion | Customer

Hello @LAURADW 
Buying the license doesn't allocate the license to the user automatically; take a look to below article and hopefully you should be able to quickly fix it.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004976063-Assigning-Zoom-licenses

Let me know if this addresses your issue.  

Vinnie.

LAURADW
Listener

Hi @Vinnie thanks but it did not work as I have got this message:

User Upgrade to the pro version 

to manage users and assign meeting licenses to your account
and I just have the basic avail on the scroll menu so it's a nightmare 
Thanks

Vinnie

Check if you Zoom Portal show the the purchase transaction; it might not be there and will need to open a ticket asking for help addressing the issue because it could be your purchase might haven't  gotten associated with your account correctly.

Check your portal:  ADMIN > Plans and Billing > Payment History   or   PERSONAL > Home > Manage Plan

If you don't see the Invoice for your payment, you need to ask for Zoom Tech support to open a ticket to address this issue. Maybe Zoom Employee is monitoring this Community and give you better directions.

Vinnie

Vinnie

Do you mind sending a screenshot of the ADMIN > Plans and Billing > Plan Management > Plan Summary ?

If you don't see the plan(s) you purchased there then you need help from Billing.

I believe @S_K helped in the past with a situation where the Plan was not reflecting the Billing with the user not getting the License, and provided good guidance to fix the issue.

I hope this can help.

Where can I send the screenshot to please? 

My plan is under invoice history since 23/10/23 but not in current plan.

Invoice has a transaction number and I received an email it has been paid.

@S_K can you help as well please?

Thanks 

Vinnie

You can post it here so @S_K can see it, or even better, you should be able to open a ticket yourself:  when you Sig-in into your portal, on the Bottom-Right you should have a Chat Icon/Option to get in touch with Support; just follow the instructions indicating it is a Billing issue if/when asked (or similar, like Licensing, etc.) and I am sure somebody nice will help you Escalate this issue; when @S_K responds (if he is no on Time-Off) you will already have a ticket number that can be tracked. Hopefully this will be resolved in no time.

LAURADW
Listener

Dear Vinnie

thanks a lot again for your kind help, I appreciate you taking time trying to help.

I did check again and yes I have the invoice, yes it is written paid and yes I did even received a confirmation via email.

When I try to add the licence onto my profile it won't appear though and I have disconnected everywhere to see if that would make a difference but no.

So I really don't get why I cannot use the service I paid for, nor the support and I don't know what to do. Especially that I need it for business reasons.

Is there any zoom employee who could help please? 

Thanks 

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi  @LAURADW

This Zoom Support article offers guidance: Troubleshooting paid account still showing as basic 

Hi there 

thanks I believe it is what Vinnie send to me at first and the issue is still here.

I have logged out, we have tried from different phone and laptop in the same room and I still can't assign the pro licence I paid for.

Cannot get support as it shows I am still basic plus I have on the same account the bill form 23/10.

Wasting half of days on this I am so annoyed, I don't know what else to do.

No one from zoom can call me or take over to see what is wrong? 

Thanks both for trying to help 

S_K

If you paid for a Pro plan, you can submit a ticket. Use the email address you used on the account, and it will show that you have a paid account.

Thanks, already submitted 3 days ago, no response yet. I am so disappointed tbh.

Vinnie

Hi again @LAURADW ; even with a Free Account you should be able to get support if you present your case; have handy your Account Number, E-Mail, and the Invoice # and go to the Bottom-Right Chatbot

Vinnie_0-1698869441745.png

Vinnie_1-1698869645407.png

And so on....eventually you will get with an Agent that should be able to help you if you explain and provide your Account and Invoice as Proof-of Purchase.

thanks Vinnie I will try this, but when I see 3 days for a ticket no response I am speechless of all this not getting sorted when I paid but I really appreciate you both trying to help 

Tried at 4hours ago and no respond. Can I speak to someone who actually work here eventually?