cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my cloud recordings after cancelling my paid subscription. Is there a way I recover them?

Sibelh
Listener

Hi,

I did not download my recording from the cloud before I canceled my paid subscription. Is there a way I recover them? (if I re-subscribe for example)

Thanks for your help.

Sibel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Your cloud recordings are still in your account, although not currently accessible as a Basic account. You would need to re-subscribe to Zoom Pro to gain access to your cloud recordings. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

Assuming that when you cancelled that you can still login with the same credentials, although it’s now a free account. It would be worth either contacting Zoom sales or resubscribe for 30-days to see if it has retained your recordings. I would guess that they will still be there. 

Jeff Widgren

#ZoomTestKitchen

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

Bort

Your cloud recordings are still in your account, although not currently accessible as a Basic account. You would need to re-subscribe to Zoom Pro to gain access to your cloud recordings. 

How long will my recordings retained on the clouds after I cancelled my subscriptions? I cancelled subscription of my personal account to move to my company's business account. Then later on I realized that I could not access to my old recordings in my personal account 😂.

Joining the question.

Joining the discussion.  I reactivated my account today as a Pro account, but all the recorded meetings are still not back. What should I do next? I have all the recorded meeting links and passwords saved.

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @jgugu.

There is a time limit for how long Zoom will maintain the recordings. I can’t find the definitive documentation, but I think it’s 30 days. If your account was inactive for longer for 30 days or more, it’s likely they were deleted. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Close the account on Dec 18 and reactivate it on Dec 28. The tech can not find any recordings. 

Sibelh
Listener

Thank you for your help!