Rooms and Workspaces
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Room Intune Kiosk

We have a Zoom room setup with digital signage enabled.The computer we are using for the Zoom room is running Windows 11 and setup as a kiosk in Intune.It seems like Kiosk modes works like it should. On start up, it automatically signs into the kiosk...

zoom macintosh application randomly launching

I have an issue that reoccurs every few months or so where the zoom program app on the macintosh launches for no reason. We are not even starting a meeting or anything. then we have to close it. Is there a reason for this? how can we get it to stop d...

ZOOM ROOM Account seetings lock

Dear all I'm account owner and installed 2 zoom room device and I can see it on the system.However I can't change almost all the settings of these zoom room options.When I go to the zoom room account seetting, it doesn't allow me to change most of op...

Digital Signage Using Raspberry Pi

Quick question to anyone who is currently using a Zoom room for digital signage, can it be controlled and done using a Raspberry Pi? I realize that Pis are not listed on the equipment list provided by Zoom, however, we are currently using a homegrown...