cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response Report from booking attendees

4k77
Newcomer
Newcomer

Is there a way to generate a report for all responses from attendees who use the booking page? These answers inform so much of how I conduct and plan the meeting, but I do not want to have to click through every email to access the data.

4 REPLIES 4

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

@4k77 - In the Admin menu under Account Management -> Reports, there is a Meetings report for all meeting registrations.  If you run that against your meeting, it will tell you everyone who has registered for your meeting.

I am looking for the attendees' responses to the questions that they answer when they book an appointment. Is there a report for that? I know how to see who attended, but I need the response data that I currently can only see on the individual confirmation emails I receive.

colegs

My apologies, I was thinking you were looking for who registered for a specific meeting, not answers for individuals who scheduled meetings via the scheduler.  There is not a report of all of your scheduled meetings, but if you click on the arrow on the right hand side of a specific meeting within the scheduler, it will give you additional information, including responses to specific questions they answered when scheduling.

I just looked this morning and saw an "EXPORT" option in the same area of scheduled meetings that you mentioned. This is what I was looking for! It may be new, or just new to me, but it solved my problem.