cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability not showing correct

ldauby24
Newcomer
Newcomer

I cannot pin point exactly when this changed but I believe it was around the same time the interface change, which is not efficient for my application.  

I have 4 meeting options that my customers can choose from and schedule.  1 hr, 1.5 hour, 2hour, and 3hour sessions.  Previously, depending on the session length they choose, it would show my calendar availability for that length of meeting.  Now it appears that it will not show any availability for approximately 1 week out.  I need my customers to be able to schedule the next day, if I am available.   I am having to go back to manual scheduling for last minute meetings, which is very time consuming.

I love the scheduler because it saves me so much time in back and forth emails.  I have removed all limitations to time line but it does not change my availability that shows.  

Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

@ldauby24 - Does it not show any availability for any of the options, or do the different durations behave differently?  

ldauby24
Newcomer
Newcomer

It doesn't show any availability for any of the options.

colegs

@ldauby24 - On the assumption that you do not have any "all day meetings" or other events scheduled on the back end calendar you are using that would block the time off, this sounds like a bug.  As I am not able to reproduce it on my system, I would recommend you report it on your system so support can investigate further.  To report an issue, click on the question mark in a circle at the top of your client and select 'Report a Problem'.