Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Rooms Month Subscription Issues

tingkumajique
Explorer
Explorer

Hi all,

I am seeking a little clarification as I have been stuck on an issue since March

I have a Zoom Business account with 10 licenses that I use for my organisation.

Back in March 2024, we wanted to try some production tools using Zoom Rooms. We subscribed for the monthly Zoom Room plan. Thinking that it was a monthly plan and not an annual plan, we thought we could cancel it once our event was done.

When we submitted our request to cancel the subscription, we were told by the renewals manager that we are unable to cancel the monthly plan as the Zoom Room was purchased with our Zoom Business account and therefore we had to continue the monthly subscription until our Zoom Business subscription ends.

I find this pretty strange as to why it's called a monthly subscription, but you're forced to continue the subscription for a whole year.

Here's the most disappointing thing...

Our Zoom Business license just got renewed for another year and the Zoom Rooms monthly subscription has also been auto-renewed till 2025.

It is insane because I am having to pay a monthly subscription for 1 year and the renewals manager is not letting me cancel or even change to an annual subscription.

I cannot reach out to anybody in Zoom to confirm this and I'm seeking help from the community to advise what I can do.

0 REPLIES 0