cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Phone - No Inbound Audio - Poly edge E220

jeremy_haymore
Newcomer
Newcomer

We recently setup Zoom phone for our Corporate HQ in Singapore and we are having issues with Inbound audio on a physical phone will receiving a call from an external Dialer. 

I am going to summarize and can provide PCAP if helpful

Provider : Singtel

Connection Type: Provider Exchange(OTT Private Data Center)

Physical Device: Poly Edge e100/220

We have an open support case with Zoom but hoping to have community support to assist with faster resolution. We have checked all firewall port settings required for Zoom phone and validated they are opened as needed. We have swapped to new phones of the same model but having the same issues.  We moved the phone number from a Common area account to a user account(logged into a computer) and they have ZERO audio issues.

I know I might be missing some helpful details but can fill in the blanks if anyone has thoughts of things to check.

Call-Out

Call-In

Type of Device

Type of Network

Call notification

Call pickup

Voice

Remark

Call notification

Call pickup

Voice

Remark

Poly E220

Home broadband

Success

Success

caller and receiver can hear each other

NA

No

No

No

Laptop Zoom application aware the external call

Poly E220 & E100

VF Office

Success

Success

caller and receiver can hear each other

NA

Success

Success

No

caller can hear voice. Receiver failed to hear.

1 REPLY 1

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi jeremy_haymore,

because audio works with zoom desktop client, sounds like it may be a problem with the poly e100 and e220. 

You might try a factory reset on these desk phones.  make sure that poly provisioning ports are open. 

Prerequisites | Poly Zero Touch Help

Also, check to see that these desk phones have the current zoom supported firmware 8.1.2.1128 is installed.  I did not see this problem noted in the poly release notes.

https://www.poly.com/content/dam/www/products/support/voice/poly-voice/release-notes/poly-voice-soft...

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot